Strategic Group – Minutes Monday 13th February 2017
Present: David Baxter, Ricky Parkinson, Denise McCarthy, Tracey Williams, Jackie Lowe, Andrew Crompton, Gen Smith, Pete Smith
- Welcome and Apologies
- Chair Opening Remarks (5 mins)
Following the last meeting there had been updates on the GMSF which where noted in the chairs opening remarks.
- Consultation plans (30 mins)
The group discussed a plan to engage more people in the survey and also raise awareness of the NP.
- Using gala days – having a stall
- Printing leaflets
- Raising the NP in the tenants and residents groups
- Raising profile through other groups
- We would pass the survey to our neighbours
- Sub Group updates (55 mins)
- Gen Smith gave a verbal report as Housing Lead for the group. This information has been placed into the draft plan.
- Open Spaces and Wellbeing
- Andrew Crompton leads – showed mapping of our open spaces and conduction on parks and recreational spaces. This is in the draft plan.
- Economic Development
- David Baxter Leads – Less was done on this objective and priority is being given to the previous two at this stage.
All documents are available on request.
- Date of Next Meeting and Objective for Discussion